July 25, 2006

Getting excited....

This weekend Matthew and I are going with a group to a festival in Stratford, Ontario. There are some great plays on the bill this year. We've got tickets for Oliver, Henry IV, and Twelfth Night, (not all plays are Shakespeare, obviously) and just now I was perusing the website to see if I could find a way to afford adding Much Ado About Nothing as well. It looks like we might be able to get 2 tickets for $20 each, thanks to the fact that Matt is less than 29 years of age. That's an even better rate than what we paid for student tickets for the other plays! I do have to get him a state ID that shows both his picture and date of birth, so we're off to do that bright and early tomorrow. Then we pack up and leave at 3 a.m. on Thursday. I plan to sleep on the bus, believe me!

No comments: